- This property has been sold
- Transaction Type: SOLD
- Property Address: Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Sta.Rosa City, Laguna
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floor Area: 115.26 sqm
- Lot Area: 180 sqm
Right at the heart of the vibrant city of Sta Rosa, Laguna (Investment Capital of South Luzon).
The Sonoma brings your lifestyle to a newly captivating freshness. Situated at Sta. Rosa, Laguna is this 50-hectare residential terrain that is neighbor to the most progressive hub of fitness and leisure.
Asian Themed Oasis
The Sonoma showcase the a nature-based lifestyle that is hard to find in the city. Sonoma features an Asian Modern design that goes seamlessly with the surroundings. Lot buyers building their houses can take inspiration from Atria, Banyan or Cassia, three model homes that will soon to rise at the site. Customers looking for convenience are given the option to invest in a house and lot instead.
Set right at the center of the project is a 2.5 hectare recreational zone with its own parking area. It’s a place where neighbors can bond and children can frolic freely without constant supervision from their parents. Amenities for active players include a 25m lap pool, dip pool, pool for children, playground, jogging path, and basketball and tennis courts. Nature lovers have their own spaces in the pocket gardens and sun deck. For those that prefer the indoors, the clubhouse offers a game room, mini bar, fitness center and multi-purpose area that seats up to 200 people.
THE SONOMA is an exclusive residential project which is:
45 mins away from Makati (via SLEX)
20 mins away from Tagaytay
10 mins away from Enchanted kingdom
10 mins drive from different schools/universities
a bike ride away from Paseo de Sta Rosa / Hospitals
5 mins walk away from the Greenbelt of the South / Churches / Solenad / Nuvali.
The Sonoma which means, “Moon Village or Earth Village” was launched last July 04, 2010 in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna was truly a success.
Its the second township development of Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. after the success of Laguna Bel-Air in the same area. Located in the Central Business District of Sta. Rosa City, Laguna WITH FIRST CLASS AMENITIES AND LUXURY LIVING! Making your dream HOME come true. Live in a Green, safe, accessible and Healthy Environment.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SOLD Properties
- Member Since: June 3, 2016
Other items listed by SOLD Properties
- Alangalang, Leyte House & Lot for Sale Clean Title
- TerraZen Place, Quezon City House and Lot for Sale
- Lipata, Minglanilla, Cebu House and Lot for RUSH Sale
- Villares Subdivision, Calumpit, Bulacan House & Lot for Sale
- Dauin, Negros Oriental New House & Lot for Sale
Search for Properties
Popular Properties Today
- Cayetano Arellano St Malabon City New House and Lot For Sale (3 views)
- New House and Lot for Sale in Villa Roma Subdivision Phase 2, Marilao, Bulacan (2 views)
- Property located at Maranon Village, Koronadal City, South Cotabato. (2 views)
- ROOMS FOR RENT in a Boarding House – Cebu City, Philippines (2 views)
- House and Lot For Sale in Kapitbahayan Phase 1, Navotas City (2 views)
- Villa Zentossa (2 views)
- The Orchard Golf and Country Club (2 views)
- Marikina Greenheights Phase 4 Marikina House and Lot for Sale (2 views)
- Affordable Townhouse for Sale – Mindanao-Quirino Quezon City (2 views)
- Lot for sale in Cavite (2 views)
- New House and Lot for Sale in Collinwood Subdivision, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City (2 views)
- House and Lot for Sale! Macaria Village Pacita Complex Binan, Laguna (2 views)
- RUSH house and lot For Sale or Rent in Cuesta Verde Executive Village, Antipolo City (1 views)
- MIDORI Makati CONDO (1 views)
- Macadamia St., Greenwoods Subdivision Pasig City House and Lot For Sale (1 views)
- Beautiful House for Sale in Brgy. Duquit Dau Mabalacat Pampanga (1 views)
- House and Lot for Sale in Town and Country North Subdivision, Marilao, Bulacan (1 views)
- 6,000 monthly (1 views)
- New House and Lot for Sale in Masikap St. Bacood, Sta.Mesa, Manila (1 views)
- New House and Lot for Sale in Brgy. Sampaguita, Lipa City, Batangas (1 views)