- This property has been sold
- Transaction Type: SOLD
- Property Address: Rockwell Center, Makati City
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
“Proscenium’s Last and Final Masterpiece”
Location: Rockwell Center, Makati City
Type: Residential Condominium
In just 19 years, we’ve created a glimmering horizon. Now, we set the stage for an even more dramatic change.
After nearly two decades of creating an indelible lifestyle of luxury within the 15.5 hectare Rockwell Center, this world-class community expands with the Proscenium. Designed by world-renowned architect and visionary Carlos Ott, the Proscenium will be a project Manila has never seen before.
Adding 3.6 hectares to the Rockwell Center, the Proscenium is set to raise the bar for prestige for the next generation Rockwell. Bringing the live-work-play dynamic to another level, the Proscenium will bring together spacious residences, first-class amenities, a luxury retail row, a performing arts theater and a museum in one premium address.
LAST PIECE of the Puzzle
The first to rise from the Proscenium’s four residential towers are Kirov, Sakura, and Lincoln, the first two launched in November 2012 and the third February 2013.
After encouraging reception from the discerning market for the first three towers, Rockwell Land continues its promise of rare luxury living as we introduce the Proscenium’s final residential tower, THE LORRAINE.
Studio units: 33 – 35 sqm; Php 6.8 – 7.7M
1BR: 53 – 62 sqm; Php 9.7 – 11M
2BR: 89 – 92 sqm; Php 16.5 – 18.8M
3BR: 143 – 199 sqm; Php 28.6 – 43.7M
*Parking price: P1.4M
An exquisite landscape almost a hectare in size will welcome you at the 5th level. Experience Rockwell Center’s landscape at the Proscenium amenity deck and relish every bit of it as your own. Hold special celebrations at the great lawn or splash around pools of immense size. Relax and have a drink or two at the island bar surrounded by floating rivers to soothe your mind. Get a glimpse of children enjoying their afternoons at the play area and savor the moment.
Over 10,000 sqm dedicated to the amenities deck including:
-Deluxe Function Rooms for your gatherings and special occasions
-Gym and fitness center complete with dance studios and group workouts
-Day care center especially suited for your children
-Game room and a Mini Theatre for your entertainment
-Swimming pools and various Reflecting pools for your relaxation
-Pocket gardens and resort cabanas etc.
THEATER and Retail Row
Take a peaceful stroll off your lobby for an appreciation of the finer things in life at the performing arts theatre drawn by the hand no less than Carlos Ott. A first in the Makati area, this 550-seater theater will be home to world-class cultural performances. Situated nearby will be the Lopez Museum as well as an exceptional façade of shops and restaurants that will surround the theatre, completing a fulfilling experience of art, culture and cuisine.
MAN behind it All: Carlos Ott
Born in Montevideo, the Uruguayan architect made a name for himself through his keen eye in architecture and his unique designs. The world renowned architect was first known for winning first prize in 1983 for the construction of the L’Opera de la Bastille in Paris. Only then in his 30s, Carlos was chosen among the 744 architects from all over the world. Since then, Carlos has been known for his out-of-this-world and breathtaking designs.
THE Next Generation Rockwell
Proscenium sets out to create a new breed of innovative luxury residences that are shaping the future of high living in the Philippines. With art, design and living brought together in the perfect symphony of a premium lifestyle, it will be a rare find in the city, a luxury reserved only for the new generation Rockwell.
ROCKWELL CENTER Today
Known to many as a “city within a city”. Rockwell Center was envisioned as a mixed-use development to fulfill the needs of a growing community of residents, tenants and professionals who put their confidence in the Rockwell brand of luxury and lifestyle.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SOLD Properties
- Member Since: June 3, 2016
Other items listed by SOLD Properties
- Caloocan City near La Loma – New 4BR House with Roof deck
- EMERALD HOUSE MODEL FOR SALE IN KALUBKOB, SILANG, METRO TAGAYTAY
- 74th St. Pasay City House and Lot For Sale
- Apartment for Rent New Haven Village Novaliches Quezon City near SM Fairview
- Beach lot and house for sale Bauang La Union
Search for Properties
Popular Properties Today
- 4 hectares farm lot in Tanay Rizal for sale (2 views)
- RCD Royale Homes (Metro Tagaytay) (1 views)
- Redwood Estate Residential Lot for Sale (1 views)
- House & Lot for Sale – Fontamara Subdivision, Don Jose, Sta. Rosa, Laguna (near Nuvali) (1 views)
- Albuera, Leyte Beach House & Lot for Sale 021912 (1 views)
- Royal Plaza II Sta. Mesa, Manila House for Sale (1 views)
- For Sale House and Lot in Tandang Sora near Mindanao Ave 39558 (1 views)
- PASIG HOME BESIDE OPEN PARK! (1 views)
- Goodwill Homes 1, Novaliches, Quezon City House & Lot for Sale (1 views)
- Condominium Unit For Sale, 21Sqm., Pinecrest 2 Condo, D-NWM042 (1 views)
- House and Lot (Cainta) (1 views)
- TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE ANTIPOLO CITY,ST BERNICE ESTATE (1 views)
- Sta. Rosa, Laguna House & Lot for Sale 121810 (1 views)
- House and Lot for Sale in San Jose San Miguel Bulacan (1 views)
- San Isidro, Tagbilaran City, Bohol House & Lot for Sale 091915 (1 views)
- Ciudad del Carmen Subdivision, Pasig City House and Lot for Sale (1 views)
- Commercial Lots at Althea Residences near New Binan Municipal Hall, Unilab, Mamplasan Exit (1 views)
- San Francisco Village, Pacol, Naga City, Camarines Sur House & Lot for Sale (1 views)
- Sta. Barbara, Iloilo House & Lot for Sale 101824 (1 views)
- Bungalow Residential House (1 views)