PHP PHP 5,000,000
RESIDENTIAL VACANT LOT
- This property has been sold
- Transaction Type: SOLD
- Property Address: Dagupan City
- Lot Area: 1017 sqm
Anyone who is interested with this residential vacant lot for sale with an area around 1017 m² and located in the heart of Dagupan City, Philippines (as can be seen on the photos)
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DAGUPAN CITY, PHILIPPINES
DAGUPAN CITY is located on the Lingayen Gulf, in the fertile Agno River Valley on the Philippines north island Luzon having a total land area of 3,723 hectares (9,200 acres). Dagupan is a major commercial and financial center which is around 210 kilometers north of Manila and less than 2 hours drive to the tourist spot (City of Pines & “Summer Capital” of the Philippines) Baguio City.
Dagupan is one of the centers of modern medical services, media and communication in Northern Luzon and has been named one of the most competitive cities outside Metro Manila in the Philippine Cities Competitiveness Ranking Project 2009 (PCCRP) of the Asian Institute of Management Policy Center. The study used six criteria in ranking the 29 cities: dynamism of local economy, responsiveness of the LGUs to business, infrastructure, quality of life, and cost of doing business and human resource and training. Dagupan City is the most competitive among the emerging cities. It bested the cities of Angeles, Butuan, Cotabato, Lucena, Naga, Legaspi, Pagadian, PuertoPrincesa, Ormoc, Iligan, Tagum, and San Fernando in La Union, Surigao, Tuguegarao, Tacloban and Santiago.
Dagupan was identified in 2008 as one of the country’s most competitive small-sized cities for doing business in an annual survey conducted by the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Policy Center. It was ranked based on its respective costs of doing business; the dynamism of the local economies; human resources and training; infrastructure; the responsiveness of the local government units to business’ needs; and the quality of life of its inhabitants. The annual survey is a research undertaking of the AIM Policy Center that seeks to identify the best cities in the country in which to live, work and operate a business.
Dagupan is among the top producers of milkfish in the province of Pangasinan. From 2001-2003 it’s milkfish production totaled to 35,560.1 metric tons (MT), contributing 16.8 percent to the total provincial production. Of its total production in the past three years, 78.5 percent grew in fish pens/cages while the rest grew in brackishwater fishpond.
Dagupan has a high concentration of 57 banks and 44 financial institutions that support its status as the major trading and commercial center in North Luzon. It has several malls, hotels, supermarkets, multi-national food chains and a 72 hectares foreshore beach resort Tondaligan People’s Park which is neighboring nearby beach resorts in of Lingayen, San Fabian & La Union
Since the Spanish time, Dagupan has always been the center of education in Ilocos Region (Region 1). The private sector-driven centers of education University of Pangasinan, University of Luzon and Lyceum-Northwestern University lead, 14 colleges and 18 vocational schools and 3 technical learning centers, 19 secondary schools and 53 elementary schools both in public and private.
Medical and health service centers abound in Dagupan. Out of 51 hospitals in the province of Pangasinan, 12 are located in the city. The largest of these is the Region I Medical Center with hospital bed capacity of 300.
Dagupan City is home to regional television stations of GMA Network, Solar News Channel, TV5 and ABS-CBN, 16 radio broadcasting stations, at least seventeen local newspapers and three cable television companies. There are also four internet service providers and more than 30 cyber cafes now operating in the city.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SOLD Properties
- Member Since: June 3, 2016
Other items listed by SOLD Properties
- House and Lot for Sale in Brentville, Binan, Laguna
- Bagong Silang, Caloocan City House and Lot For Sale
- Sta. Rosa, Laguna House & Lot for Sale 091921
- Mandaluyong City 4-Bedroom House for Sale
- Villa Leticia Subdivision, Tarlac City House & Lot for Sale
Search for Properties
Popular Properties Today
- Cheap 2 storey House and lot for sale 900k corner lot in Bahay Katuparan, Bagtas, Tanza, Cavite (7 views)
- New House and Lot for Sale in Villa Roma Subdivision Phase 2, Marilao, Bulacan (4 views)
- Townhouse for sale in Bacoor Cavite (4 views)
- Pina Santol Subdivision Sta. Mesa Manila House and Lot for Sale (4 views)
- Roxas, Isabela House & Lot for Sale 051930 (4 views)
- Buenavista, Marinduque Beach Front House & Lot for Sale 031920 (4 views)
- Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila House and Lot for Sale (4 views)
- Tierra Nova Royale Subdivision, Bagumbong, Caloocan City House & Lot for Sale (4 views)
- House & Lot for Sale in Libis Espina, Caloocan City (3 views)
- Dela Costa Homes 2 Caloocan City House and Lot For Sale (3 views)
- San Roque, Navotas City House & Lot for Sale 051918 (3 views)
- Gen Quintos St. Sampaloc Manila House and Lot for Sale (3 views)
- Townhouse for Sale near UST (3 views)
- House & Lot for Sale in Greenheights Subdivision Mayamot Antipolo (3 views)
- Carmela Valley, Silay City, Negros Occidental House & Lot for Sale 121820 (3 views)
- House and Lot for Sale at V&G Tacloban City Leyte (3 views)
- Alta Homes 1 Subd Molino Bacoor Cavite Townhouse for Sale (3 views)
- Lot For Sale At The Orchard Dasmarinas Cavite (3 views)
- Kristina Homes, Lubogan, Toril, Davao City House & Lot for Sale (3 views)
- House and Lot for Sale in Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City (3 views)